Restoration Services in Huntersville NC
Restoration for Water Damage, Fire, Mold, & Bio-hazard Cleanup
If your home has suffered damage from a disaster, storm, or accident, STOP Restoration of Charlotte North can provide fast and reliable solutions that will prevent further damage from occurring. Our team have the experience, training, and state-of-the-industry equipment to return your home to comfort and livability.
- We are available 24 Hours for emergencies
- We are BBB Accredited
- We treat your property with respect
- Our brand has been providing solutions for 40+ years
- We provide comprehensive services for any disaster situation: Mold, Fire, Flood, Biohazard, Hoarding, and more...
For a Huntersville restoration company that you can trust, call (704) 312-1121 today!
Water Damage Specialists in Huntersville
Our water damage restoration process is designed to minimize property damage and prevent other problems like mold growth from occurring. After you get in touch, we will get to work fast inspecting the issue and drawing up a plan for salvaging and repair.
Here is an outline of our process for home restoration:
- We Receive Your Emergency Call
- We Arrive
- We Perform an Inspection of Type of Damage and Areas Affected
- We Draw Up a Clear Plan
- We Begin Water Extraction with Pumping & Vacuuming
- We Performing Drying & Building Dehumidification
- We Clean & Sanitize Items, Fabrics & Carpet
- We Repair Drywall & Rebuild Structural Damage
Water Damage Dangers
Taking care of water damage quickly and correctly is essential for long-term health and safety. In terms of structural damage, water can destroy flooring, drywall, piping, electrical systems, and mortar. In terms of personal health, water damage can lead to mold growth and bacterial contamination.
STOP Restoration of Charlotte North will work to ensure that your home is both structurally sound and free from bacteria and mold growth.
Professionals for Decontamination & Hoarding
Along with disaster restoration, our professionals specialize in handling hoarding and contamination problems. We understand that hoarding is a unique challenge that requires kindness and respect. We will treat your home and your situation with care.
Along with helping eliminate clutter and debris, we will clean out germs, dirt, bacteria, and other issues that may be present in the area. We can handle bio-hazardous materials as well.