Mold Remediation in Fullerton
Have Mold in Your Home? Call STOP Today!
Whether it’s due to a natural disaster or a plumbing leak, any introduction of water in your home can lead to mold. Once mold begins to grow, it can quickly take over any property in anywhere from 48 to 72 hours! Because of this, it’s important to turn to a team of professionals when you need mold removal. The sooner you reach out to a home restoration professional at STOP Restoration of Fullerton, the sooner we’re able to get your property back to normal condition and prevent the issue from getting any worse.
At STOP, we help people in Fullerton and the surrounding areas quickly put a stop to mold growth in their homes with reliable and high-quality mold damage restoration services. We take the time to locate the cause of the mold growth and develop a custom solution to stop it in its track. We’re a locally owned and operated restoration company in Fullerton providing services backed by over 40 years of industry experience.
Give our Fullerton mold damage restoration experts a call today at (714) 970-4497 or contact us online to request your service!
What Is Mold?
Mold is a type of fungus that is made up of thousands and thousands of fungal cells. These cells come from everywhere, including the dust in your home, your air, and even outside your home. This makes it near impossible to remove all mold from your home. Mold remains to be a natural part of the life cycle and cannot be completely avoided.
How Does Mold Grow Inside a Home?
Although natural, mold can begin to become a problem and possible danger to the health of you and your family when a water source is introduced into your home, which creates a natural habitat for mold. Mold spores thrive on moisture and warm conditions so when something like your home’s roof or plumbing begins to leak, the mold will grow in your home and quickly spread within days. Depending on the type of mold that is present, the mold could potentially be health issue.
What Are Signs I Have Mold in My Home?
From sensing odd smells throughout your home, feeling sick recently, or have experienced recent water damage, there are a handful of signs you should be aware of to understand if you have mold in your home.
Some common signs you may have a mold infestation in your home include:
- Mold Odor – Any sudden changes in smells, like an increasingly musty, old, or damp smell in the home may be a sign of mold growth. The smell isn’t entirely specific, as different types of mold possess different smells.
- Visible Signs – Whether you’ve noticed a white and thread-like material or clusters of black spots in your home, you may be able to see the mold in your home. It often comes in a range of colors, including gray, brown, black, gray, green, or white.
- Water Damage – If your home has suffered from any type of roofing or plumbing leak or flooding, any long-term water exposure will lead to mold growth and can spread across your home. Have bubbling paint or other streaks? Request a mold inspection to be safer than sorry!
- Health Changes – Do you feel like you have a cold you simply can’t shake? From headaches to respiratory issues, any health changes should be a sign of concern. Leave your home for a few days – if you feel better getting out of the environment, you may have a leak that is causing mold to grow.
If you are experiencing any of these above warning signs of mold damage, be sure to request your free mold inspection from the professionals at STOP Restoration of Fullerton.
Give us a call today at (714) 970-4497 to request your mold inspection in Fullerton.
How Do I Get Rid of Mold?
While there are DIY solutions available to get rid of mold in your home, your best fight against it is by hiring a team of mold removal experts. Not only does this ensure your property’s mold problems are taken care of, but it also helps ensure the total safety of you and your family – especially if you’re unaware of the type of mold you may be dealing with. Beginning with a free inspection, our team will work to locate the cause of your mold and work to prevent it from growing and expanding to the rest of your home.
In three basic steps, our team works to solve even the worst mold infestations:
- Separate infected area from rest of home to prevent cross-contamination
- Elimination of the water source that is causing the mold to grow
- Removal and remediation of current mold colonies and contaminated material
After these three simple steps, STOP will get to work on restoring your home to its previous condition so you are your family can get back to enjoying your space.
How Long Does Mold Remediation Take?
In general, it takes our team of experts 2 – 5 days to complete a full mold remediation service. This timeline depends on many factors, including the location of the mold growth, the amount that is present, and the materials the mold has found its home on.
Can Mold Come Back after Remediation?
For mold growth to be stopped, the mold must be removed and the water source has to be located and eliminated. When these things are done successfully, mold remediation will prevent mold from returning to this location in the future. Professional and preventive maintenance of your home reduces the chance of moisture collecting in the future and leading to mold growth once again.
Call Service Team of Professionals for Mold Removal in Fullerton today!
Beginning with a free mold inspection, our team is ready to help find a solution to your mold infestation! Our expert team will follow a strict code of industry standards and follow routine professional training to provide you with an efficient and high-quality solution. Fully equipped with the best safety equipment and state-of-the-art tools for the job, there’s no question why homeowners continue to turn to STOP Restoration of Fullerton for mold damage remediation from industry leading professionals.
When you’re ready to explore the difference STOP can make for your home via our Fullerton mold remediation services, give us a call at (714) 970-4497.