Restoration, Extraction & Drying for Water & Flood Disasters
The number one factor in preventing further damage to a home or building after a water disaster is timing. Speed is essential. Our water damage restoration experts in Port St. Lucie can be on the scene quickly to begin protecting, salvaging, and restoring your home or commercial space.
After arriving, our team will quickly set up our professional grade extraction equipment in order to minimize damage to your property. Equipment includes submersible pumps, wet vacuums, and specially designed extractors for different purposes.
For a water restoration team you can trust to act fast, contact us at (772) 266-5428 today.
Preventing Further Water Damage
The goal of the extraction and drying process is to prevent as much damage as possible. Some of the conditions that can be caused by water damage include:
- Wood Rot
- Mold Growth
- Foundation Damage
- Drywall Damage
- Carpet Damage
Our Process for Flood Damage Cleanup in Port St. Lucie
There are several stages to the flood damage restoration process.
- Identifying Source: If water is still entering the building, the first step is to find out where it is coming from.
- Eliminating Source: The next step is to repair whatever is bringing water in, whether it be a broken pipe, damaged appliance, or some other cause.
- Extracting Water: A number one priority is getting water out of the building as quickly as possible. Minutes count with water damage.
- Drying & Dehumidifying: After water is physically removed, it is still present in fabrics, wood, and materials. Our team will use industrial grade machinery to speed up the drying process.
- Cleaning & Sanitizing: It is necessary to determine whether personal possessions are contaminated or salvageable.
- Restoration & Rebuilding: Rebuilding and replacing will be necessary depending on the state of things like carpet, drywall, the foundation and other facets of the property.
Our goal is to provide superior customer service that will deliver the best possible end result. Getting your property restored as quickly as possible is always our priority.
To schedule a service or get in touch, contact our Port St. Lucie water damage professionals (772) 266-5428.