- Roughly 50% of the air you breathe on the first floor of your home, is coming from the crawlspace. Let’s make sure it’s clean.
- Service Team Technicians are the best trained technicians in the industry and can handle any issues they may encounter in your crawlspace including water damage or mold.
- Excess moisture can cause hardwood floors to buckle and swell. Let’s protect your investment.
- Reduce energy bills. Encapsulation of the crawlspace can reduce energy bills by up to 20% according to Advanced Energy’s research.
- Be more comfortable in your home. Floors won’t be as cold in colder months and the house won’t be as muggy in warmer months.
- Increase the longevity of your HVAC system. Ducts, air handlers and trunk lines will last longer when they aren’t in humid environments.
- An encapsulated crawlspace is a great selling feature. Buyers know that the home has been really well maintained when even the crawl space looks like new.
- Finally park both cars in the garage. Once the area under your home is clean and dry, why not store some of the things you don’t use very often that are filling up the garage?
- Continuous 24/7 monitoring of the space. Service Team can install moisture monitoring in the area so you’ll know if something goes wrong, we can make it right before you have costly issues of mold and rot.
More Posts Like This
Lately, the summer thunderstorms and rain showers have brought heavier than normal amounts of precipitation to our region. These rains have caused many homes in ...Read More
A lot of people wonder this and are really hesitant about filing a claim because of the uncertainty or may be over zealous about filing for things that are ...Read More