Give Your Business a Boost
With a new franchise opening every 8 minutes throughout the course of one business day, you can expect that the franchise industry is competitive.
How can you stand out from the crowd? How will you showcase that your services are better than the competition?
The answer lies within the world of digital marketing.
A reputable franchise will support you as an owner, so you’re not overly burdened with marketing on top of running operations. For example, STOP Restoration provides franchisors with:
- A professionally designed website
- Optimized content creation
- A dedicated call center for prospecting
- Social media management
- Customer reward incentive program
- Direct mailing and email campaigns
But at the same time, there are steps you can take to go above and beyond the help you’re receiving.
Strategically using digital marketing can help you gain visibility online to reach more potential customers and retain your current customers for the long term.
Let’s look at 4 key components of marketing that you can implement starting today:
Online Reputation Management
Do you have a program in place to gather reviews? It’s extremely common for people to look through reviews before committing to services, so you’ll want to have a process in place for:
- Encouraging customers to leave reviews
- Responding to all reviews regardless of whether they’re positive or negative
- Monitoring your online reputation to look for areas of improvement
- Sharing your positive reviews with your network
- Logging the best reviews for future promotional use
Before you know it, you’ll have a library of reviews that creates trust with prospective customers and provides you with better marketing materials to use.
Sponsoring and participating at events within your local community can be a very successful way to promote your business. Being involved helps you stand out from more traditional advertising methods – think about the causes your customers care about and become a part of the solution.
Here are ways to identify opportunities near you:
- Monitor community calendars for public events
- Proactively reach out to participate in sponsorships
- Join organizations that support causes you and your customers love
Bring promotional swag to give away (with permission) and wear branded clothing with your company’s information easily legible. By supporting local events, you’re showcasing your support for the community.
Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Franchises operate in many locations. For example, STOP Restoration FranDev has businesses spread nationwide. This means that using local SEO tactics can help your specific location show up higher in search results, therefore being seen by more people.
Here are some tips for optimizing your marketing locally:
- Create unique content that shares how your service solves problems in your area
- Earn links from reputable sites relevant to your customers (i.e., get quoted in a local business article)
- Conduct keyword research to understand what your community members are looking for
Conferences & Events
Involving yourself in community events helps you market locally and bring in new customers. Attending national or international conferences are another way to promote your business, while also learning and creating meaningful industry connections.
Attend – whether virtually or in person, you can watch sessions, join roundtable networking, and spread the word about your service offering.
Sponsor – have your logo and services put on display for conference attendees – this can be on the host’s social media, website, newsletter, or at the event itself.
Exhibit – rent a booth and fill it with educational information to offer visitors, run promotional giveaways, and use the attendee list for future marketing efforts.
Speak – share your best advice with others to build your credibility.
Are you interested in learning more about marketing your restoration franchise or joining the STOP Restoration network? Give us a call at (844) 980-1518.