National property restoration company seeks mature and responsible part-time Senior Restoration Technician for their locally owned franchise.
STOP is committed to bringing peace of mind to home and business owners through quality services and professionalism.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Executing water/fire/smoke/mold restoration work at residential/commercial properties.
- Maintaining equipment and supplies in a work-ready manner.
- Demonstrating competency on related estimating software (Xactimate).
- Supervising and working with labor.
- Be available 24/7, when required.
Previous water/fire restoration experience IS A MUST. Please DO NOT reply if you do not have restoration experience. The ideal candidate will be able to supply property certification for industry training, and will demonstrate:
- Proficiency creating estimates in Xactimate estimating software including sketches
- Texas mold remediation worker or mold contractor license
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- The ability to pay attention to detail.
- The ability to work both independently, and within a team environment.
- A Clean MVR and Clean criminal history (must be able to pass a stringent background check)
Please reply with your resume!
- Location: Fort Worth TX
- Compensation: ($15-$22 per hour)
- Benefits: N/A
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact the job poster.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.