Whether you’ve owned a restoration company for years or you’re considering becoming an entrepreneur who makes a difference in your community, franchising offers an incredible opportunity to develop an unSTOPpable business.
Your Benefits with a STOP Franchise
When you convert your restoration business or become a first-time business owner, you’re receiving all the expertise we’ve accumulated throughout 40+ years of helping property owners return their lives to normal after natural disasters.
- Technical training systems are in place to bring you fully onboard. Learn the ins and outs of the industry from the professionals and run with it to grow your business!
- Professional marketing is available both in training and support. Never worry about how you’ll reach your potential customers – we’ll help every step of the way, including getting your new website optimized.
- Support from a large network of businesses ensures you’ll never be left in the dark. We’ve been around a long time and have grown immensely over the years. There will always be support for your needs.
- Low initial investment and overhead costs, along with discounts on equipment. Your success is our success, and we want you to have access to the best of everything!
Choose What You Offer
Something that sets us apart from other franchises is our “Start Simple and Grow Big” philosophy. You are empowered to choose which services you’d like to offer as you scale your business.
We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families recover from fire, wind, water, mold, and biohazard issues, and are looking to bring our passion to even more towns. After all, property restoration is needed everywhere, and that’s not going to change. Whether you’re considering starting with water damage and mold removal before bringing on our entire line of services, your revenue potential is in your hands.
Receive Expert Training
There are over 20 days of initial training when you first become a STOP franchisee. We provide everything you’ll need to become the confident business owner you can be, with topics including:
- Business Planning
- Industry Knowledge
- Estimating and Buying
- Marketing Strategies
- Management Best Practices
We believe in continual development, so our franchisees regularly attend training courses to keep sharp on the most important practices.
Steps to Owning a Restoration Franchise
It’s not as complicated as you might be thinking!
- Let us know you’re interested – we’ll get you connected with our Franchise Sales Director. In this initial step, you’ll get to discuss your background and goals, and we’ll share availability in your area and financial requirements.
- Filling out our Let’s Get Acquainted (LGA) form and creating a list of any questions you have is the next step towards learning more about each other.
- Next, you’ll be receiving a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) containing information about our franchisees.
- Talk with our current franchisees about their experiences (if you would like) to gain better insight and have questions answered from the people doing what you’ll soon be doing.
- Discovery Day! You’ll take advantage of the opportunity to learn what it’s like to be a STOP franchisee.
- Sign the agreements and get ready for training. We’ll get you started and be there along the way to help you find success.
Before we became a restoration franchise, STOP Restoration FranDev was a consulting company. We know how to train, manage, and excel at running a viable business. Many of our instructors have been nationally recognized for their expertise. Take control of your life and finances; step into franchise entrepreneurship in an industry that will always be around, with a company that cares.
Call us any time with your questions or to get the process started!