If you own a plumbing company, you’ve got incredible potential to increase earnings and build a strong brand presence. Why? Because the plumbing and restoration industries go together like tacos and Tuesdays.
Fixing Plumbing Problems + Restoring Damages = More Business for You
The process of converting your plumbing company into a restoration franchise is not only an easy one but also a profitable one. You’ve already got much of the knowledge necessary – when a plumbing leak or sump pump failure causes flood damage, you’re the go-to plumber for assessing and repairing quickly. This gives you a great advantage over other entrepreneurs.
When you become a franchisee, you also become the expert that homeowners turn to for bringing their property back to pre-loss condition. It’s a powerful combination of skillsets that elevates your business to the next level. And when you join a network as broad and passionate as STOP Restoration, you’ll receive all the benefits we’ve time-tested and become part of a booming industry (the restoration industry is estimated to now be over $200 billion!).
Joining the STOP Restoration Franchise Network
Before STOP Restoration began 40 years ago, we were in consulting and known as Support Training Operations Processes. We understand how to properly train and prepare our franchisees to succeed and feel empowered in making business decisions.
Throughout the nation, our franchisees provide services for:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Flood Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Fire and Smoke Cleanup
- Biohazard Cleanup
Naturally, you’ll never be expected to start with every single offering. In fact, it’s up to you to decide which services you’d like to offer, and we’ll provide the industry knowledge, business planning, and estimating training to get you started on a prosperous path. You’ll also learn management and marketing best practices before you receive a professionally designed website and engaging social media presence.
As your business scales, you’ll receive invitations for supplemental training and industry-certified courses. You can build your business and hire employees to continue growing and add service offerings as you see fit.
How to Convert Your Plumbing Company
The transition is a smooth one – we strive to provide everything you need to succeed. Starting with learning how much it coststo open a STOP Restoration franchise, we’ll guide you through the steps to ownership:
- Consultation – you’ll meet with our Franchise Sales Director to discuss your plumbing background and goals in converting to a franchise. We’ll go through the availability in your area, talk through finances, and answer any questions or concerns.
- Get Acquainted – once you’ve had the initial meeting, you’ll fill out our Let’s Get Acquainted (LGA) form so we can learn a bit more about you!
- Sign the Disclosure Document – next we’ll electronically send you the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
- Talk with Franchisees – once all that fun paperwork is complete, we invite you to speak with our current franchisees. You’ll have access to bios and phone numbers in your FDD.
- Schedule a Q&A Session – this session happens with one of our executives, so you can learn more about our company and culture.
- Attend Discovery Day – a half-day event where you receive a full overview of what it’s like to be a STOP franchisee.
- Begin Initial Training – after Discovery Day, you’ll receive the Franchise Agreements to sign before scheduling Initial Training. This is when you’ll receive complete access to tools that will help you run your franchise with confidence.
You’ll always have resources to rely on with our wide network of experts who care about the health and wellbeing of their communities and other franchisees. Ready to amplify your business? Fill out the Become an Ownerform or give us a call! (844) 980-1518