Bakersfield Water Damage Specialists
Water Restoration, Extraction, and Drying
As soon as flooding has occurred, it is important to identify and eliminate the source of the problem and begin the extraction process right away. Water can quickly creep into walls, under floors, and into places out of sight where it can cause more damage (as well as harbor mold growth).
Because there are so many challenges and dangers involved in restoring a building that has flooded, water damage requires professional attention. STOP Restoration is a water restoration company in Bakersfield that has become a trusted source for assistance with water removal and cleanup.
The Water Restoration Process
- Emergency Availability: Our team is on standby 24/7 to ensure that you get help the moment you need it.
- Inspection & Identifying Causes: Once we arrive, we will determine the source of the moisture or flooding, eliminate it, and provide insight on how to prevent it in the future.
- Water Extraction: Our state-of-the-art equipment can pump out large volumes of water from your property quickly. Our hoses and specialized pumps will reach even the most hard-to-reach corners.
- Moisture Evaluation: This steps is done in tandem with the drying process. We use thermographic tools to identify where moisture is hiding to ensure we vacuum and dry out areas like walls, flooring, and inside cavities.
- Drying & Dehumidifying: Our air moving equipment will evaporate remaining moisture while our dehumidifiers trap it as it becomes airborne.
- Cleaning, Mitigation, and Disinfecting: We will clean your property and disinfect it if there is a danger of any kind of contamination from the flooding.
- Restoration: We will restore drywall, ceiling, flooring, or any structures that need repair.
Contact Us today at (661) 475-6522 for water extraction and cleanup services in Bakersfield.