Bakersfield Water Damage Restoration Services
Water Restoration, Extraction, and Drying
As soon as flooding has occurred, it is important to identify and eliminate the source of the problem and begin the extraction process right away. Water can quickly creep into walls, under floors, and into places out of sight where it can cause more damage as well as harbor mold growth.
Since there are so many challenges and dangers involved in restoring a building that has flooded, water damage requires professional attention. STOP Restoration Services of Bakersfield CA is a water restoration company that has become a trusted source for assistance with water removal and cleanup.
Call us at (661) 475-6522 or contact us online for 24/7 water damage restoration in Bakersfield today!
Our Water Restoration Procedure
Our company is proud to provide high-quality water restoration services to our customers. We the time to carefully inspect the damage and get to work quickly and efficiently.
Our water restoration service goes as follows:
- Inspection & Identifying Causes: Once we arrive, we determine the source of the moisture or flooding, eliminate it, and provide insight on how to prevent it in the future.
- Water Extraction: Our state-of-the-art equipment can pump out large volumes of water from your property quickly. Our hoses and specialized pumps will reach even the most hard-to-reach corners.
- Moisture Evaluation: This step is done in tandem with the drying process. We use thermographic tools to identify where moisture is hiding to ensure we vacuum and dry out areas like walls, flooring, and inside cavities.
- Drying & Dehumidifying: Our air moving equipment will evaporate remaining moisture while our dehumidifiers trap it as it becomes airborne.
- Cleaning, Mitigation, and Disinfecting: We will clean your property and disinfect it if there is a danger of any kind of contamination from the flooding.
- Restoration: We will restore drywall, ceiling, flooring, or any structures that need repair.
We know disaster can happen out of nowhere and at the most inconvenient times. That's why we offer emergency services. Our team is on standby 24/7 to help you the moment you need it.
Common Signs of Water Damage
Water damage can cause structural damage, mold growth, and other hazardous situations that can affect your health and safety.
Therefore, it is essential to know the signs of water damage so that you can detect the problem early and take necessary measures to prevent further damage.
Water damage signs include:
- Water stains on walls, ceilings, or floors
- Musty odor or dampness in the air
- Peeling or bubbling paint or wallpaper
- Warped or buckled flooring
- Visible mold growth
- Rust or corrosion on metal surfaces
- Dripping or leaking pipes or fixtures
- Higher than usual water bills
- Cracks in the foundation or exterior walls
- Sagging or drooping ceilings
If you notice any of these signs, contact our professionals for water damage restoration in Bakersfield. We can assess the situation and provide appropriate solutions. Early detection can save you time and money and prevent potential health hazards.
Contact us online today at (661) 475-6522 for water extraction and cleanup services in Bakersfield.