About STOP Restoration Bakersfield
Garrett Pacheco and Sean Todd are the new owners of STOP Restoration in Bakersfield CA. They were both raised in Bakersfield California and have been friends for 30 years.
Garrett Pacheco has spent the last 31 years as a Firefighter for the Bakersfield Fire Department. During the last 12 years Garrett was promoted to Fire Captain and served as a Hazardous Materials Specialist and California State instructor for Haz-Mat Incident Commander. As a first responder and incident commander, Garrett has had many years helping people when they have experienced a disaster such as Fire, Water, or medical emergencies. This is one of the reasons Garrett has decided to pursue a career in Restoration services. Garrett also owned a Carpet Cleaning company (Carpet Savvy) for the past 26 years specializing in Carpet Cleaning, Tile, and Upholstery cleaning.
As a Carpet Cleaner and Firefighter, Garrett has been in the position to refer services to people that have had a need for Restoration services. Garrett has always referred STOP Restoration Services due to their professional and ethical dedication to their clients.
Sean Todd moved to Bakersfield with his family at the age of eight. He graduated from Fresno State and taught Junior High for 2 years. Sean then went to work for a family-owned construction, clean up and demolition company. Later he decided to become a painting contractor and started his own company in 1992. Sean has worked in the remodel and painting industry for the past 30 years. Sean is also a two-time cancer survivor and is on the Board of the Kern County Cancer Foundation.
Since Sean has served the Bakersfield and Kern County community for many years, he felt being one of the owners of STOP Restoration would allow him to extend his service and experience to help people during emergency circumstances.
STOP is founded on exceptional customer service, integrity, and reliability. Our goal is to restore your home or place of business as quickly as possible. Let us help ease the burden if you experience an emergency related to water damage, smoke, fire, or mold.