Cornelius Home Damage Restoration
Emergency Fire, Flood, Mold, & Disinfection Services in Cornelius, NC
Disaster can strike at the most unexpected times. This is why it is important to have a team you can trust to help you put your home back together. If you have experienced a fire, flood, or mold emergency, the home damage restoration experts in Cornelius have the resources and expertise to help you restore your home. From insurance paperwork to repairs to cleanup, we provide assistance every step of the way.
Call us today at (704) 312-1121 for restoration services in Cornelius, North Carolina.
Mold Damage Restoration
Mold infestation often arises due to humidity issues or previously unobserved leaks. If you are concerned about a mold problem in your home, our mold damage restoration experts can can help identify the presence of mold, provide advice on how to prevent further growth in the future, and provide mold remediation services.
Fire Damage Restoration
If your home has suffered damage from a fire, our experts have the skill to begin salvaging and restoring your property. We can help eliminate the presence of soot from your furniture, and we can help reduce the odor of smoke. You can trust the intensive cleaning and repair process to our experts.
Flood & Water Damage Restoration
The key to responding to water damage is speed. The faster that the source of water can be identified and the remaining water can be extracted the better. Ensuring that water is completely eliminated is also essential, contamination and mold are immediate issues that can arise from insufficient water removal.
Our water restoration process in Cornelius:
- Source of water is identified and addressed if it has not been discovered yet
- Pumping out water (extraction) begins
- Contents of room are removed
- Building is evaluated for structural damage
- Personal possessions (furniture, belongings) are cleaned and decontaminated
- After water is pumped out, drying and dehumidification begin
- Repairing structural damage
- Providing insight on how to prevent future flood or leaking problems