Most people do not imagine their home suffering from water damage, but at STOP Restoration, we know how important it is to plan for prevention. However, when disaster strikes, there’s only so much you can do to stop it. That’s why we offer 24/7 quick emergency response times so that when your property is affected by water damage, we can arrive to restore it ASAP.
Here is an overview of our water damage restoration process.
Stopping the Source
- After we arrive at the scene, the first thing our team will do is to locate the source of water. Most times, water damage comes from pipes, faucets, or sprinkler systems.
- For rain or flood damage, we’ll set up tarps and water pumps immediately to limit the incoming water into the building.
Examining Your Home
- We can inspect and treat your attic, basement, ducts, crawlspaces, and any other room in your home. Any wet framing, boxed items, drywall, and insulation will need to be treated and mitigated.
- Basements are especially susceptible to water damage because they often contain washing machines, have no drainage, and are the natural pooling points for many homes.
- HVAC systems can also hold water or be a place for water damage to cause mold or mildew growth. We will inspect every nook and cranny, and thoroughly dry out your home from top to bottom.
Doing Damage Control
- The first step in our water damage restoration process is extracting standing water. Our efficient pumps can clear water from your building and prep it for the next stage.
- Removing any standing water is essential for your health and safety. It also speeds up the dehumidification process and allows us to set up air dryers. Our technicians use advanced tools, products, and equipment to efficiently dry your flooring, regardless of the material.
- Besides dehumidification, STOP Restoration can restore your contents damaged by flooding or water seepage. Sometimes the restoration process may take a while, so we have storage locations for your items.
- We always aim to do a majority of our property restoration on-site so you can quickly resume living in a clean, safe space.
If you ever need quality, affordable, fast water damage restoration services, call the professionals at STOP Restoration.