Years of Restoration Experience
For over four decades, the team at S.T.O.P. has been providing the best property restoration services to residential and commercial customers. Smoke and soot are unpleasant reminders of a disastrous fire. But we can offer a lasting solution to remove these stains and smells! If fire damages your home or business, not only can S.T.O.P. Restoration Albuquerque, NM, mitigate fire damage, but we also take care of smoke and soot odor removal.
Swift Action For Smoke and Soot
After a major disaster like a fire, our expert technicians will call on our extensive training and resources to restore your home or business to its pre-loss condition. Why do we act quickly to take care of smoke odors and soot residue? Smoke and soot may cause:
- Yellowing of paint and wallpaper
- Staining of clothes and upholstery
- Degradation of chrome-plated surfaces
- Staining of non-porous surfaces
- Odor in carpets, draperies, upholstery, and clothes
For fire damage situations, we try to get to the scene as quickly as possible to limit the damage from flames, smoke, and soot. The longer your property is exposed, the more difficult it will be to restore. We’ll arrive quickly to take care of any smoke damage repairs thoroughly.
The Best Tools and Techniques
The Service Team of Professionals has access to advanced cleaning solutions that can tackle acidic soot, restore yellowed walls and ceilings, and remove the strong smoky odor that permeates every item. At S.T.O.P., our highly trained technicians:
- Are IIRC-certified in smoke deodorization and smoke damage restoration.
- Clean and restore properties with the industry’s best cleaning solutions.
- Use innovative methods to break up smoke molecules and restore your home or other structures to their original condition.
For questions about our soot and smoke restoration services, or to schedule our restoration services, call us at (505) 207-2930.