We Care About Your Health at STOP Restoration

Happy Thursday to everyone in our great community! We are sure that you have all heard about asbestos and its possible risks. Asbestos is used in a lot of materials that could be in your home such as pipes, ceiling tiles, electrical panels, paint and so much more. The reason that there are a whole lot of asbestos items in your home is that asbestos is fire and chemical resistant, which makes it a popular choice. Nowadays, there are over 5,000 products on the market that contain asbestos.

If asbestos is so concerning to our health, why would it be in many home related products? While asbestos is fire and chemical-resistant it breaks down easily over time. When asbestos fibers break down, it is not only a health hazard, but can cause incurable diseases with unfortunate deaths. Whether asbestos fibers are inhaled or swallowed we are aware that the topic can be rather frightening and want to make you aware of the amount of asbestos that could be surrounding you. Here at STOP Restoration, our team of professionals recommend you have regular asbestos checks within your home.

In addition, if you are positive that you do have harmful asbestos in your home, our team can get rid of it efficiently, quickly, and safely. The STOP Restoration professionals will take away all your concerns and are at your disposal before you know it! If you think that you might have harmful asbestos in your home, contact us today!