Biohazard Cleaning in Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities
Hospitals and healthcare facilities are breeding grounds for biohazard waste and bloodborne pathogens. Because of the nature of the facilities, hospitals and clinics must be treated with care. Situations, where biohazardous waste is present, must be dealt with care and precision. At Service Team of Professionals, our team is fully certified and highly trained to handle such instances. We have extensive experience cleaning medical centers and removing hazardous waste. By adhering to strict health and safety guidelines and using effective equipment, we make sure your space is safe and habitable.
To learn more about our cleaning services for hospitals and healthcare facilities, call (844) 500-4775. We'll start you off with a free on-site consultation.
COMMITTED TO ACCURACY, SAFETY & RELIABILITY
Dealing with biohazardous waste is complicated and requires skill and precision. Because of the nature of the material, if improperly handled, it can lead to further disease and infections. That is why our professional cleaners work with care to remove the material.
Biohazardous Waste Can Include:
- Sharps Waste - Used needles and sharp objects including scalpels, surgery equipment, glass, and other contaminated materials.
- Human Body Fluids - Amniotic fluid, saliva, vaginal secretions, semen, and pleural fluid.
- Human Blood & Blood Products - This includes blood stains and items that have been stained or exposed to blood.
- Pathological Waste - Human tissues, body parts, or waste biopsy materials.
- Microbiological Waste - Discarded living cultures, viruses, and more.
While there are no federal regulations for biohazard cleaning, experience and precision matter. Our highly trained professionals use cutting-edge technology and advanced methods to responsibly and safely remove biohazardous material from medical institutions.
FOR INSTITUTIONAL CLEANING SERVICES BACKED BY OVER FOUR DECADES OF EXPERIENCE, CALL (844) 500-4775. WE'LL GET YOU STARTED WITH A FREE ESTIMATE.