Here at Triad STOP Restoration we strive to provide exceptional service, on a consistent basis. We believe that the key to success is in the details. Everything that we do from start to finish is done with the intention of making sure that our customers are well taken care of and our referral partners look good. No one anticipates a water line bursting in the middle of the night and flooding their home, or a grease fire to destroy their kitchen. Our job is to help put them at ease and walk them through the mitigation process.
So, just what all goes in to making sure that your clients are well taken care of?
- We work to save them money on repairs. Our technicians are trained to thoroughly assess the damages on a property, we then attempt to mitigate the issues with equipment meant to resolve the damages with minimal demolition required.
- We train our technicians not only on field work, but also on their customer interactions. Every team member goes through Cheerleader Training - which gives them the tools necessary to interact with clients when they’re in their home or place of business. Simple things like making eye contact and speaking clearly go a long way!
- Our staff is required to wear a clean, laundered uniform with colors to help distinguish their positions. For example, all of our lead technicians wear red shirts - this helps establish 1 main point of contact when on a jobsite.
- Clear and concise communication with all parties - the team leads will update the property owner as well as the insurance adjuster on their findings. They can provide samples, photos and other data to help justify the coverage of a loss. Our office staff will communicate with the client’s insurance agent or property management company so that they are aware of our findings as well.
- Presentation is key - our technicians wear their shirts tucked in, face masks, name badges with a photo ID and each one is equipped with their own stack of business cards. You will never have to question whether or not STOP Restoration has been onsite.
- An attitude of gratitude! We love to thank our clients for trusting us to serve them during their time of need. Our team members will personally write them a thank you letter once our work is complete. We also love hearing their feedback as well, so we encourage them to leave us a review on Google or Facebook.
We understand that you work hard to grow and maintain your book of business, that is why when you refer one of your clients to us in their time of need, it is a responsibility that we do not take lightly. So, if a client in the Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Thomasville or Lexington area is ever in need, we would love to have the opportunity to earn their trust. Please let us know how we can help.(336) 203-0739