Stop Pipe Leaks, Sewage Backup, Or Sink Overflow With STOP Restoration Greenville!
Water damage repair and restoration may sound complicated and challenging. However, the experts at STOP Restoration Greenville North make the process as painless as possible.
With industry-leading response times, we can show up at your home or business 90 minutes after you call. Our prompt, reliable, and efficient services are why we’re the most trusted service in the state. We’ll be on the scene to help you get back to your daily routine in no time!
Water Damage Causes
Here are just a few of the common causes of water damage:
- Backed up sewage
- Flooding from heavy rain
- Broken or leaking pipes
- Faulty appliances
- Damaged roof
- Structural damage
- Foundational cracks
- Clogged drains and gutters
Why Is Immediate Action So Crucial?
Backed up sewage systems and flooded basements often come with additional hazards. Black and grey water, for instance. can be a Petri dish for water-borne diseases. Exposure without protective gear can be harmful to your health.
If the water damage isn’t sanitized and deodorized properly, it can lead to a mold outbreak. Further damage to the structural integrity of your property might follow as well.
How Our Water Damage and Restoration Services Operate
- Inspection – Our team sets out to discover the root cause of the problem. With this out of the way, it’s possible to come up with a viable and sustainable solution.
- Assessment – A plan of action is provided to our clients along with a breakdown of the cost.
- Addressing the cause – The root cause of the problem is handled.
- Extraction and Drying – We use the latest tools to extract the water. Submersible pumps and vacuums remove all the water, down to the last drop.
- Dehumidifying – Dehumidifiers and air movers are put into place to draw out the right amount of moisture. This significantly reduces the risk of a mold outbreak.
- Cleaning up – We clean the environment, salvage and restore select possessions and return your space to its pre-loss state.
- Deodorizing – We know how foul odors can disrupt your life, so we use the most effective deodorizers to get rid of them
- Restoring – We also check the subflooring and drywall for any water seepage. This is all addressed, so you don’t need to worry about any secondary damage to your home or facility.
STOP Restoration Greenville North has painstakingly built a reputation for being reliable, professional, and trustworthy. We’re the experts when it comes to restoring your home or commercial property to its original condition while mitigating additional risks and secondary damage.
With affordable rates, prompt execution, and skillful use of the latest tools and equipment, we do this job better than anyone in the business.
Call us right away at (864) 732-1651 and get your water damage restoration done right with STOP Restoration Greenville North.